Education of Mansa Consultancy And institute Of Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Welcome to Mansa Consultancy And Institute Of Information technology Pvt. Ltd.. It is an institution which can give you the technical knowledge in this way you will settle on his feet quantify thought you would not dream. The purpose of the institution determined in five years to nearly 66,000 persons gave technical knowledge of self is dependent. We presume you ignore errors while our cooperation will help us in this task.-
Are you thik Why DO we get education? if no then you think whynot? As we know that Why DO we get education? details are given below-
Because education prepares us for the knowledge we need to get through life. You'll be completely screwed if you can't do math or read/write. It also makes you appear smarter when you have all this information and you know how to convey it correctly.
So people can cope in the world and that includes writing complete sentences. Looks like you have a long way to go! We are educated so we do not look like we're 4 years old when writing sentences in a public worldwide forum. To support the system and infrastructures left down by our forefathers. You see, they want their legacies to live on. it means we go and establish our own.
EVERYONE is going to say the ever-silly "better teachers." Nuh uh. I've been there. The teachers are as trained as one'll get anywhere else--we're all human.
The answer is to get better students. Really. When I was a child, if a teacher called home, I lost (and lost big). Fast forward a mere 20 years and when I called home NOTHING happened. Until we insist those li'l terrors show up ready to learn or stay home for the parent to deal with, we will continue to have substandard students and thus also have substandard education.
Focus on students that are smart but lacking motivation. The motivated smart kids will get the work done always. It's the twiners who need a little push and recognition sometimes. Teachers can spot them and get them re-interested with a little positive encouragement. This is one area I see that would help. Let's face it. Some students are not that interested in math, science, or literature. They may get interested later but right now school is a drag. They are interested in other things...that's okay too. Instead of trying to pull up those determined to bail or fail, let them go so a learning environment can be the norm.
REASONS TODAY’S STUDENTS NEED TECHNOLOGY IN OUR MISSION
Here is a list of ten reasons your school should implement technology in our mission.
1) If used correctly, will help prepare students for their future careers, which will inevitably include the use of wireless technology.
2) Integrating technology into the classroom is definitely a great way to reach diversity in learning styles.
3) It gives students the chance to interact with their classmates more by encouraging collaboration.
4) Technology helps the teachers prepare students for the real world environment. As our nation becomes increasingly more technology-dependent, it becomes even more necessary that to be successful citizens, students must learn to be tech-savvy.
5) Integrating technology in education everyday helps students stay engaged. Today’s students love technology so they are sure to be interested in learning if they can use the tools they love.
6) With technology, the classroom is a happier place. Students are excited about being able to use technology and therefore are more apt to learn.
7) When mobile technology is readily available in the classroom, students are able to access the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before.
8) The traditional passive learning mold is broken. With technology in the classroom the teacher becomes the encourager, adviser, and coach.
9) Students become more responsible. Technology helps students take more control over their own learning. They learn how to make their own decisions and actually think for themselves.
10) Student can have access to digital textbooks that are constantly updated and often more vivid, helpful, creative, and a lot cheaper than those old heavy books.
What is your favorite quote about teaching or education? Why?
“I am not a teacher, only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way.”
“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples, then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
"A child educated only at school is an uneducated child." and The great difficulty in education is to experience out of ideas." In both of Santayana's quotes he does not discount academia, however he is a believer that outside experiences or influences has to accompany education. He begs the question , how do really understand theory or communication without experience? It would be liken to a book worm with a onside point of view or a street person knowing just the language of the street.
"Give someone fish and feed them for a day; teach them how to fish and feed them for life." I like this quote because it illustrates the idea that teaching is the gift that keeps on giving.